Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Ruakura vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Ruakura vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Ruakura vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Ruakura vs Iriomotejima, Japan
Ruakura vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Klagenfurt, Austria
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Charnocks, Barbados
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Jerba, Tunisia
Mercedes vs Urbana, Oh
Tulear/ Toliara vs Oakley, Id
Karioi vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv
Sewell vs Zanzibar
- The distance between Ruakura, New Zealand and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 13,670 km or 8,495 mi.
- To reach Ruakura in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 117° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Ruakura bearing 166.1° or SSE .
- Ruakura has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Ruakura is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 28.9 °C (52.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.9 °C (37.6°F) less in Ruakura. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 951.2 mm (37.4 in) more which is equivalent to 951.2 l/m² (23.34 US gal/ft²) or 9,512,000 l/ha (1,016,896 US gal/ac) more. About 4 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39.1° higher in Ruakura than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ruakura relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ruakura
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ruakura vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ruakura vs Copenhagen, Denmark
Ruakura vs Caceres, Spain
Ruakura vs Byrd, Antarctica
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Moroni, Comoros
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Westport Aero, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Amberley, Australia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Harnosand, Sweden
Ranong vs Chichijima
Tairua Forest vs Hanover, Nh
Kobe vs Santa Maria Di Leuc
Erbogacen vs Lewiston, Id
Ruakura vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ruakura
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo